Monday, January 14, 2008

Reader Spaces: Visit the Chan Nursery



A personalized Christmas
As Thanksgiving winds down, the search for Christmas gifts for friends and family has begun.I remember a few years ago I got my parents a personlized ornament and they still talk about it to this day. So now that our family has grown, we are going to get the grandparents a personalized ornament with the kids names. We have found a site that has a great selection and as you can see offer some great ideas. They offer shipping to the gift recepient, gift wrapped which is great for us since both o
Source: www.voidclass.com

New Look Office
I’ve been hankering for a new desk and shelves for quite sometime. For a couple of years I’d been collecting photos of the types of desks I was interested in and had them sitting on my document holder. I’d look in Officeworks whenever they had specials but just couldn’t find what I was looking for, with respect to length and depth. Sometimes I thought perhaps I’d just buy a hutch and mount it on my old solid desk but again, I’d never find anything exactly the right width. Just prior to Christm
Source: vadirectory.net

children furniture

No comments: